<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11820817?origin\x3dhttp://michllshan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



I hate you.

Friday, February 02, 2007 Y

I had enuf of my stupid work place.

1. I am there as a PA/maid not a bank exec.
2. I am there to tolerate and put up with her temper.
3. I am there to do things which others dont like.
4. I am there for others to push the blame to.
5. I am there for scolding, be it from cust or ...
6. I am there to put up with all sorts of nonsense.

I just want to request for off days but I cant.
I just want to concentrate on my work quietly but I cant.
I just want to have a good working environment but I cant.

There is nothing but a shit place. Damm u, scold me infront of that bitch when u r the one in wrong. Why do you people always demand me to do this and that when it is not within my scope and when I am damm busy myself. Why do you alwae instruct me to do this and that treating me like you PA. Why do you always put yourself on top of everyone and dont think of others. Why are you so selfish and like to gossip about everything that much. Why are you always so gan chiong, dont you know slow and steady win the race. You people are senior staffs but why are you people always displaying your inability infront of me, so for the past 20 years? Why do you always scold me for nothing in fact just because you are bu shuang. What the hell. Damm you. I had enough of your nonsense. You made me cried today. I will remember you for the tears I shed coz I am scolded for no reason. If u ask me not to take things for granted then the more you shldnt take me for granted.

I want to off but I always cant. WHY! WHY! WHY!
I didnt want to hate work but you forced me to, you drove me to this corner. So dont blame me when I start to display 'MY ATTITUDE'. Dont apologise after you scolded me, it wun helped. If u think it will, why not let me slapped you then accept my apology after that.

People, I am ok. I just hate my work and the place. She hurt me. I am staying for the march bonus and some mini-huge incentives. For now, I am planning where to go after this.


I hate you.
9:39 PM -
-Her thoughts, daily happenings and feelings-






Welcome Y

.
..
.
Travelling is my favourite hobby.
Going to each and every different place
in the world is my GREATEST DREAM.
.
..
.
I have lots of dreams.
I WANT to get each & every of them fulfilled.
I am now living each and every day
with ALL my DREAMS in mind.
.
..
.
Now, the smallest dream is to watch
KAT-TUN concert LIVE!!
. This is no longer a dream! It came true!!!
.
..
.

The Girl Y

.
..
.
I am a super normal girl.
Abit crazy and very different.
Always create TROUBLE for myself.
.
..
.
I like to think the impossible
thinking that they will really happen
therefore constantly living in fear.
.
..
.
I hate the FACT that life is so fragile.
There are people who wanted so much to live
but yet they cant.
Human beings are that WEAK over their fate.
.
..
.
.

Chats Y



Links Y

---karen
---shimin
---lynnette
---wan er
---winnie
---yanling