<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11820817?origin\x3dhttp://michllshan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Fun.

Friday, October 14, 2005 Y

The people here very fun and on. Today is the first time I went out for lunch with them, then one of them treated me kfc for lunch and they are very fun. They jokes alot which is very suitable for me. Some of them I thought very young but most of them married le ehz. They just look young. Haha. Will have more activities with them like going for a game of badminton, karaoke, bbq, etc.

Today, all the big big people not around because they went out for golf tournament. Then left only 2 managers then the IT manager went out, after lunch, the office is so noisy and quite happening with all the jokes and laughter. The most important thing is that the 2 IT colleagues aren't around so it is so fun. Coz w/o the top management and boring peeps, it seem so fun. I am so slacking throughout the day. Got research to do but I just take my time lo. 50mins more and I can go home le. And it marks the end of my 3rd week here. 1 more week in IT and hopefully attachment will be better for me.

I want to go for holiday soon. Must save alot of money because I want go holiday with xiao hong after graduation, the rest of you too. We go for graduation holiday leh. Got a feeling it will be very very fun. It is like the part 2 of our HK trip.

I forget to bring battery then there is no battery for my mp3, i wonder if they have it downstairs, if not the journey home will be so bored.

A few days ago, I saw a program on HK disneyland and I saw tigger, hao ke ai. The disneyland is so magical but think I still prefer the one in paris coz I love paris.


Fun.
5:19 PM -
-Her thoughts, daily happenings and feelings-






Welcome Y

.
..
.
Travelling is my favourite hobby.
Going to each and every different place
in the world is my GREATEST DREAM.
.
..
.
I have lots of dreams.
I WANT to get each & every of them fulfilled.
I am now living each and every day
with ALL my DREAMS in mind.
.
..
.
Now, the smallest dream is to watch
KAT-TUN concert LIVE!!
. This is no longer a dream! It came true!!!
.
..
.

The Girl Y

.
..
.
I am a super normal girl.
Abit crazy and very different.
Always create TROUBLE for myself.
.
..
.
I like to think the impossible
thinking that they will really happen
therefore constantly living in fear.
.
..
.
I hate the FACT that life is so fragile.
There are people who wanted so much to live
but yet they cant.
Human beings are that WEAK over their fate.
.
..
.
.

Chats Y



Links Y

---karen
---shimin
---lynnette
---wan er
---winnie
---yanling